A session which instills confidence for taking the right financial decisions
In synergy with the employee engagement and retention programs, we are proposing to organize a complimentary Investor Awareness program for the employees across different offices. Multiple such workshops can be conducted during a single day and also across various locations.
Each one hour workshop will consist of a 45 minute interactive talk cum presentation by our expert trainer, who will educate the participants on the following agenda, followed by 15 minutes of Q & A:
1) Common Mistakes of Investment
2) Enemies of Income/Investments
3) What is Risk? – A eye opener
4) Linking your Savings and Investments to life Goals
5) Tax Planning/ Tax Saving
There will be no promotion or sale of any product in the program and there is no cost attached to the workshops.
All we require is
1. A meeting room and a projector.
2. A minimum of 25 participants per workshop.
Find out whether you are a good investor or not by answering these questions
- Are your returns on your investments in a position to beat the impact of inflation and taxation?
- Have you planned well for your retirement life?
- Do you have financial goals and how well have you planned for its achievement?
- Are you aware about the benefits of term life insurance policies and health insurance?
- Do you have ELSS investments?
- Do you feel that SIPs benefit you?
Perhaps we can shift your perceptions on money.