The redesigning teaching training programme for faculty members and teachers is a two day training programme being conducted to create an effective learning environment that elevates the student engagement and as well derive greater academic achievements.
- Ice breaking and introduction
- Understanding the students and their learning abilities
- The existing teaching techniques and learning methodologies.
- Addressing problems of teachers, students, parents and management.
- Framing our objectives or desired outcomes.
- Searching for the how to the outcomes.
- An introduction to the concept of design thinking.
- Utilizing design thinking and the design process
- Testing/ Tracking
- Case studies/Group Work
- Action Plan for Implementation