The training for a structured approach to process improvement
Six Sigma involves a set of tools and techniques for process improvement. Six Sigma was introduced in Motorola by Bill Smith for quality improvement. It was an in house initiative in Motorola for reducing defects in production process. Six Sigma was later made the statistical business strategy in GE. Six Sigma involves identifying defects and removing them from the process of manufacturing products to improve quality. Six Sigma is oriented towards zero defects, quality control and total quality management. Six Sigma has also been implemented in organisations like Samsung and LG.
Six sigma is focused upon the Product, Process as well as the People
Product- Achievement of six sigma quality level.
Process– Improvement of process effectiveness towards global standards .
People– Building up a learning organization and enabling the cultivation of global professionals.
Introduce Six Sigma in the organization for
- Improving an existing business
- Creating a new product or process design.
- To set about remedy defects or variability
- To foster team work approach to quality management
- To bring about overall business improvement.
Six Sigma can be implemented by
- Having a project and objective based focus.
- By having a fact and data based approach.
- By utilizing six sigma implementation methodologies like DMAIC and DMADV
- Having certified role out mangers
Let our training be the first step towards Six Sigma in your organization.