Success in sales is a convincing ability. Here we provide answers to a dozen questions related to sales. These great tips on sales will drive your sales faster.
Why does anyone buy anything?
- For gaining something.
- For deriving happiness.
- For fear of losing something.
- To avoid pain and regret
- To be popular and sometimes out of envy also.
Who is your right customer for sales?
The right customer is one who
- Has a problem, a need or a want.
- Has the money to buy.
- Has the knowledge/skill/ability to use the product or service.
- Has the power to make purchasing decisions.
Find out if your answers to the below question are the same.
- What are you selling?
- What is it that customers are buying?
What is it that you need to sell?
- Solutions to problems.
- Benefits of products or services.
What are the roles a sales professional need to play?
- An educator
- A consultant
- A problem solver
What is AIDA in sales?
A- Attention- Getting the prospect to listen to you
I- Interest- Getting the prospect interested in you.
D- Desire- Arouse a buying desire
A- Action- Asking the customer to make a buying decision.
On what aspects should a sales professional have mastery?
A sales professional should have mastery over his
- Company or organisation
- Products and Services
- Competitor’s products and services.
What are the essentials of any sales process?
- Cold calls
- Building rapport through meetings
- Asking and probing to identify needs, wants and solutions.
- A flexible presentation addressing all the customer concerns.
- Go for a trial close.
- Address the objections.
- Follow up and close.
What traits enable you to build rapport with your prospect?
- Ability to listen.
- Ability to empathise
- Ability to care
- Ability to be flexible
What happens when call reluctance sets in?
- Fear of being rejected develops.
- Loses interest in making calls.
- Self-confidence comes down
- Will ultimately turn out to be a failure in sales.
What aspects create a feeling of credibility in the customer’s mind?
- The sales professional’s dressing, grooming, etiquettes and attitude.
- The reputation of the company.
- The testimonials shared.
- The excellence and professionalism in brochures and presentations.
- The ability to build trust and emphasise value.
What could be the non- verbal buying signals of your prospect?
- A smile.
- A small head nod.
- When they look over the product once again with interest.
- When they take the product and start handling it.