“The Training for new team members to gear up and go through the stages of forming, storming, norming and performing”
This training is usually provided for a team which is new and finds difficulty in moving ahead. Here, we introduce to the team, the four stages of development of a team and also plan out strategies to unplug the bottlenecks the teams face, as they progress ahead.
Each stage plays a vital role in building up this functional team. It will take time for everyone to be on the same page and get their drives towards a shared vision.
Building methodologies for team bonding
- Setting goals and ground rules.
- Overcoming personality clashes
- Appreciating, and utilizing personal strengths
- Contributing and working as a cohesive unit.
- Operating without supervision
- The same beat for every heart.
Understanding the importance of team bonding
- Have the team members got fully identified with the team’s goals and rules?
- Is rigidity amongst team members making forming decisions very difficult?
- Is the team able to generate new ideas and fresh perspectives?
- Is the team able timely resolve the conflicts between its members?
- Is the level of engagement low with respect to its team members?
Our training programme offers you with methodologies to build and bond teams which perform and yield great results.