“A Training to multiply your business by leveraging on the latest technologies to enhance brand visibility amongst global citizens and to connect, convert and retain customers.”
Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organisational objectives. Marketing promotes awareness about a product or service. In fact, it is marketing which boosts the sales of a product or service.
The modern concept of marketing determines the wants and needs of the customer, develops a product or service in accordance with his needs and wants, with a prime objective of customer satisfaction and delight. The modern concept of marketing believes in branding, customisation and building relationships.
It is highly essential for organisations to have a strategic marketing plan.A marketing plan is a blue print that elaborates a systematic, interconnected, logical, step by step process for achieving marketing goals. The marketing planning begins with the marketing audit, intending to analyse the internal and external environment of the business. The marketing strategy would also include activities like segmenting, targeting, positioning and introduction of tactical marketing mix tools. It has further got to deal with preparing the marketing budget, chalking out an action plan and bringing about an evaluation and control process.
Become a world class Marketing Executive by,
- Identifying the aims and components of Marketing.
- Researching and analysing the Market.
- Conceptualizing the 4Ps and 7Ps.
- Building Brand Block by Block for visibility.
- Identifying Marketing Channels and Optimization.
- Leveraging Digital Marketing through SEO, Google Ad-words, SMO, Email, etc.
- Developing A Marketing Strategy.
Find out if you have the traits of a marketing professional
- Do you see the big picture and see your audience?
- Do you know your customers and your buyer’s psychology?
- Are you a great networker and good in building relationships?
- Do you leverage technology for marketing?
- Are you creative and innovative?
- Do you have the will to work towards challenging revenue targets?
- Do you update yourself with new trends and strategies?
Our training programme on marketing ensures a worthy journey to foster a worthy career as a marketing professional.