The induction training programme for students is a two day training programme for the new entrants of the college to develop self-esteem, build greater relationships, enhance their bonding abilities to work in teams, and to create pathways for scholastic, as well as non-scholastic achievements.
- Ice breaking and introduction with the great train game.
- Effectiveness in communication with activities like magical group song, blind man’s story, snowflakes and the non-verbal detective.
- Goal setting and achievements with activities like the centipede race, leading the blind, building the tower and the sunny side.
- Team bonding with activities like pat on the back, passing with pace, make me laugh, lean walking and free fall
- Problem solving with activities like writing board, mat race, put out the fire and the human knot.
- The die hard for the team with activities like run for the balloons, matching questions, jump in and jump out, stretch your hands and walking for the other.
- Mastering the mind by understanding the potential of the subconscious mind, overcoming fears and installing worthy habits
- Success in academics- a management strategy
- Building your self- passion and profession.