The placement training programme for College Students named, A HOP,SKIP AND JUMP TO CORPORATE is a two day training programme being conducted for the final year college students in order to equip them with skill sets required for corporate entry.
- Ice breaking
- Understanding perceptions
- The magic of the sub conscious mind
- Crossing the walls of fear -fear of criticism, failure and unknown.
- The process of paradigm shifting.
- Getting ready for a launch- from job to career
- Importance of communication skills for professional progressions.
- The hall marks of a CV or resume.
- An inner-view before the interview
- Doing your SWOT
- Getting started for an interview
- Understanding the magical 90 seconds of an interview.
- Interviews- Winning strategies
- FAQs of an interview
- Mock interviews
- Leading group discussion.
- Mock group discussion.