A DOZEN WORTHY THOUGHTS
- The bridge of perseverance takes
you from pain to gain.
- We will not have peace if we fail
to take pauses in a life of pace.
- A strong character foundation helps us growing
- Plan and prepare for future or else we will
end up repenting and repairing.
- Prayer is an upward communication where we
believe to get silently answered.
- In business, sometimes we may need to run very
fast to stay where we are.
- Always remain hungry in life- have the hunger
- Beyond the walls of challenges lies the meadow
- A problem hub has possibility ports which can
lead us to multiple solutions.
- The circuit of relationship between humans is
often switched on by a smile.
- Do not stay with the problem,
walk out of the problem to meet opportunities.
- At times, we need to chisel away
our distractions to get a clear view of our vision.