The placement training programme for College Students named GATEWAY TO CORPORATE is conducted in four different phases. The four phases of the 10 day training Programme span over a four year period, beginning with a two day oriented programme in first year, followed by two day, three day and three day programme in the subsequent years.
First year- Day1
- Ice breaking
- Mastering Mind-Mind theory and its importance
- The magic of the sub conscious mind
- Crossing the walls of fear -fear of criticism, failure and unknown.
- The process of paradigm shifting- Moving out of the comfort zone
- The importance of affirmation, auto suggestions, visualization, modeling etc in mastering our mind.
- Installing belief and confidence in oneself by making the candidate aware about the power of his/her mind.
First year- Day2
- Life skills-About life skills and their importance.
- The holistic approach in life.
- Character vs Personality.
- Identifying the purpose, mission, goals and vision in one’s life.
- The concept of principles and values.
- Identifying what one’s life is centered on.
- Weaving the best habits.
- Goal setting-The art of setting SMART goals with a SPIRIT to achieve them.
- The essential ingredients for success.
- The importance of Time management in life.
Second year- Day1
- The concept of job and career
- Identifying the industry- academic gaps SWOT analysis
- Identifying core competencies and passion
- The destination SWEET SPOT and the journey
- Talent acquisition concepts
- Introduction to general hiring pattern
- Hiring strategies of IT companies/ BPOs etc
- Skill requirements in Software/ Hardware/ BPO Marketing jobs
- Mooting Strategies to bridge the skill gaps.
- Identifying one’s own skill gaps and methodologies to overcome them.
Second year- Day2
- Introduction to the concept of psychometric test.
- The importance of psychometric test.
- Introduction to General Mental ability, analytical and logical exercise etc.
- Sample test for the candidates, analysis, discussion and suggesting improvements
- Enhancing luck quotient-concept
- Elucidating the strategies for enhancing the luck quotient
- Exercise to find out the luckiest candidate.
Third year – Day 1
- Numerical Reasoning
- Speed, distance, time.
- Rates, percentages
- Ratios and proportions
- Permutation and Combination
- Data interpretation
Third year – Day 2
- Verbal; Reasoning
- Introduction to verbal reasoning-advantages/ disadvantages, personality questionnaire
- Word links- opposites, synonyms, finding new words, word swap, sentence sequence, passage questions
- English usage- Decision analysis
Third year – Day 3
- Communication skills
- The essentials of communication.
- Importance of feedback.
- 6 Cs of communication
- Barriers of communication.
- The art of listening
- Communication game.
- The NLP Strategies for superb body language
- Tips for quintessential presentation skills.
- Nurturing the traits for leadership.
- Team building and team bonding
Fourth Year- Day 1
- Professional CV preparation
- CV vs Resume
- CV flash and limn
- Placing core competencies.
- Listing professional and educational achievements etc.
- Personal branding- Importance of personal branding.
- Getting the digital edge for personal branding.
Fourth Year Day 2
- The success strategy in group discussions-
- Communication skills, assertiveness, patience, supportive nature, accommodating, team building, leadership etc.
- Winning an interview – Techniques- Preparation, planning and advance positioning,
- The to do list for an interview, The rehearsal , interview etiquette Managing emotions and stress during an interview,
- FAQs for interviews
Fourth Year Day 3
- Mock Interviews
- Mock Presentations
- Mock group discussions
- Preparations for placement
- Evaluation and briefing